5 Inch Vise Grips with Eye Bolt
These 5 Inch Vise Grips with Eye Bolt are ideal for the Tactical Hook and Line Kit.
Having a set of vise-grips is mandatory for any proper HAL Kit.
With the Eye Bolt built in, you'll be able to attach your pull line quickly.
PRO NOTE: The eye is not big enough to put a carabiner through so I highly recommend making an endless loop out of 550 cord.
- Run the 550 cord through the loop on the vise grip.
- Take a 12 inch length of 550 cord and make a loop placing the left side over the right. You'll need extra length on both ends to finish the knot.
- Wrap the top length through the loop and pull it through to its' original position.
- Now take the right side over the left side pig tail you just pulled through.
- Run that through the loop and tighten. Ta Da! Square Knot.
- In short: Left over Right. Right over Left. Tighten.
- Trim excess pig tail and burn the tips to prevent fraying.
- Go Navy!
These 5 Inch Vise Grips with Eye Bolt are tough and will last. If you happen to get a little crazy and break them, Milwaukee provides a Lifetime Warranty!
Get a handful for your kit. You never know when you're going to be doing multiple remote pulls simultaneously.