AR500 Level III+ NIJ 0101.06 Certified Plates
Level III+ at this price? Yes!
These AR500 Level III+ NIJ 0101.06 Certified Plates are also DEA Certified so you know you're getting a great quality plate versus other manufacturers at this similar price.
Clarification: These are not AR500 brand plates (...and that's a good thing).
- We offer timely and professional customer service
- These plates are NIJ 0101.06 Certified where others may be "Compliant"
- These plates are DEA Compliant which addresses spalling
- Made of treated steel that will not rust
- These plates are wrapped in padding for increased comfort
- These plates are wrapped again in 1000D Cordura Nylon making them water proof
- These plates are ready to ship
Why do we carry these specific AR500 Level III+ NIJ 0101.06 Certified Plates?
We brought these plates to EOD Gear to meet the needs of our law enforcement agencies with tight budgets that still want a quality product that will protect them during patrols or SWAT operations. Every command is tightening their belts but that doesn't mean great gear isn't available. You just need to work with those vendors that actually care and will take your calls, address your concerns and fix the issue at hand.
We love great customer service and we know you demand it. The common thread in our discussions with law enforcement is the horrific customer service being dished out. To us that is completely unacceptable! We gladly solve problems that others won't.
- LEVEL III+ STAND-ALONE NIJ 0101.06 CERTIFIED
- DEA COMPLIANT
- AR500/MIL 46100 STEEL
- MULTI-STRIKE CAPABILITY
- SINGLE CURVE PLATE DESIGN
- 1000D NYLON (CORDURA) PADDED PROTECTIVE COVER
- .30" THICKNESS
What Shots These Plates Will Take:
- 7.62x51mm - FMJ Steel Jacket
- 7.62x54R - L/LPS
- 7.62x39mm - Ball/Steel Core
- 5.56x45mm - M193/M855/SS109
- 6X6 Full
- 8X10 Full & Shooters
We know trust is earned and that armor is a necessity. You've probably already had to deal with bad customer service in shopping for armor and we're asking for a chance to meet your needs, save budget and exceed your highest expectations.
Agency and Command Orders:
If you're looking to outfit your command, give us a call or contact us via the RFQ page and we'll get you a great quote on better gear than you can get from those other companies.
These plates fall under ITAR Ristrictions and cannot be exported. If you're serving in the US Military, please have the plates shipped to your US address.