Large Locking Carabiner
You have two options in selecting your Large Locking Carabiner!
The image on the left is the standard screw-type locking carabiner that we all know and love. The Carabiner on the right is the Triact Lock.
You can see the indention on the Triact locking mechanism. To unlock the carabiner you need to lift the lock up then rotate the lock 90 degrees, then push the gate open.
• Large size and opening
• Pear shape (belaying with a Munter hitch, etc.)
• Keylock system helps prevent snagging of the carabiner during maneuvers
• Available in two versions:
- M36 SLN: SCREW-LOCK black
- M36 TLN: TRIACT-LOCK black
• 90 g
• CE EN 362
NNO code: 5340145638883 (SCREW-LOCK version)
Reference: M36 SLN, M36 TLN