Warrior Assault Systems Recon Plate Carrier 1 Panel Included
The Warrior Assault Systems Recon Plate Carrier is the latest evolution of plate carriers from Warrior Assault Systems. Designed to be a lightweight and versatile low profile armor carrier, offering enhanced mobility without compromising protection.
The RPC has been developed to hold medium and large SAPI, ESAPI, and Shooters/Swimmer’s cut stand alone plates along with the most common 10″x12″ I.C.W. plates available.
Plate pockets have been backed with 3D mesh for added ballistic performance, comfort and dispersal of body heat.
Black Large and Coyote Medium Only Available. All other Sizes and Colors are backordered.
The Recon Plate Carrier comes standard with ladder style cummerbunds that attach to the RPCs front via 2 removable ITW SR Clips. This allows rapid access when getting in and out of the RPC (ITW SR Clips have a combined breaking strength of 600lbs per side).
The RPCs shoulders can be worn in 3 different configurations as a slick low profile with the addition of Velcro padded shoulders and wrap around sleeve for hydration and comms channeling.
The RPC comes as standard with a removable MOLLE front flap held in place by 2 vertical SQM clips and strong Velcro which allows the panel to be removed and replaced with a wide variety of preconfigured weapon-specific pouch panels and Warrior’s new Pathfinder Chest Rig. The RPC integrates with Warrior’s new Back Panel.
Additional Panels are avialable.
Magazine Pouches are NOT included.
Made from Genuine U.S. Mil Spec Materials and Hardware.
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- 25mm (1 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
- MultiCam Products now available with official MultiCam approved Murdock webbing.
- All our Fabrics, Webbing, Plastic Hardware and Threads are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Hard / Soft Armor
- This product is capable of holding Hard & Soft armor. Contact us for more details