Chemical Resistant Boot$124.97
Chemical Resistant Boot
- ASTM CERTIFIED - This American standard covers the requirements for the safety performance of footwear. It is to provide protection against a variety of workplace hazards.
- CSA CERTIFIED - This Canadian standard covers the requirements for the safety performance of footwear. It is to provide protection against a variety of workplace hazards
- ELECTRIC HAZARD (EH) RESISTANCE - EH manufactured boots provide resistance to electric shock.The tests are part of the ASTM standard and are based on capability of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts (root mean square (RMS) value) at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage current in excess of 3.0 mill amperes under dry conditions.
- PROTECTIVE TOE CAP AND PROTECTIVE MIDSOLE - The boots feature a protective toecap and midsole for offering maximum protection against falling and penetrating objects. The built-in protective toecap serves to protect the toes from impacts of an energy level of 125 J and a compression at a load of 11121 N (2500lbf). The protective midsole is positioned in the sole and penetration is prevented until a force of 1200 N (270 lbf). Dunlop boots with a protective toecap and midsole are labelled as Full Safety
- COMFORTABLE - By design, the boots offer a perfect fit, optimizing comfort for everyday use.
- WATERPROOF - The boots are 100% waterproof to keep your feet dry under wet and dirty conditions.
- FUEL OIL RESISTANT - The outsole is resistant against oil, which assures that potentially adverse effects of oily substances on the protective properties of the boots are minimized.
- CHEMICAL RESISTANT - The boots offer protection against a wide variety of chemicals. The specific application with types of chemicals encountered and conditions faced will determine which boot should be opted for.
- ENERGY ABSORBING - The boots feature energy absorption of the heel region which limits impact to the foot while walking. The provision of shock absorption capabilities within the footwear minimizes risk of injuries.
The boot that continues to set the standard for biological hazards and waste protection
- Specially formulated PVC allow protects you from some of the worst chemicals arounds while exceeding CSA standards for Di-Electric footwear
- Steel toe, steel midsole and steel shank Ultragrip® Sipe outsole provides superior, slip resistance and protection
- Certified by S.E.I. to meet the requirements of NFPA 1991 Standard on Vapor-protective ensembles for Hazardous materials emergencies, Flash Fire certified