Finger Light MK 10$13.08
Finger Light MK 10
The Finger Light Mk 10 was originally designed for pilots, the popularity of these simple-to-use Finger Lights have made them required tools for ground forces, medical personnel, and logistics staff. Anywhere hands free light is needed, the finger light has found a home.
Affixed to the top of the users index finger, with the included Velcro strap, the operator can easily switch the light ON or OFF by rotating the end cap. The MK10's sealed and virtually indestructible light emitting diode (LED) light is available in a variety of colors including Yellow, Blue, Bright Green, Red, White, IR and a reduced emission NVG green for use in conjunction with Night Vision Equipment. The MK10 Finger Light can also be supplied in ultraviolet (UV) for security or medical use. The Mk10 Finger Light is water resistant to a depth of 150 feet.
Finger Light Mk 10 Specs:
- Weight: 0.6 Ounce | 17 Grams with batteries
- Size: 2" x .75" x .75" | 51mm x 19mm x 19mm
- Switching: ON/OFF Rotate Cap
- Battery: Three A76 Alkaline Batteries
- Configuration: One Spot Light Emitting Diodes (LED)
- Mounting: Included Velcro Finger Strap
- Color Options: Amber (907118A), Red (907118R), Blue (907118B), White (907118W), IR(907118IR), Bright Green (907118G), Night Vision Green NVG (907118NVG), Ultraviolet (907118UV)