Forensics Tool Chest
The best Forensics Tool Chest used by US federal agencies conducting IED Forensics operations and training is the Pelican 0450.
The Pelican 0450 is the ideal case when you have tools to do your job. This unique design allows you to work on the top of the case with the drawers exposed or pulled out.
- Heavy duty buttress hinges
- Auto Pressure Equalization Valves
- Two way handles
- Stable, wide track mobility
- Optional drawers
- Hybrid double throw butterfly latches
- Graduated deflector ribs
- Secure stack design
- Trolley handle & wheel system
- The new Pelican 0450 Mobile Tool Chest has two extra compartments for storage. Easy access beneath the top lid gives you an extra storage space of 20.6 x 10.64 x 3.00" (52.3 x 27.0 x 7.6 cm).
- The tool chest also includes three unsealed pockets on the left side to store smaller items.
- Tools and foam shown not included.
INTERIOR (L x W x D)
20.56" x 10.97" x 12.65" (52.2 x 27.9 x 32.1 cm)
EXTERIOR (L x W x D)
23.95" x 14.75" x 17.95" (60.8 x 37.5 x 45.6 cm)
PURGE BODY: ABS
LID O-RING: Polymer
PURGE VENT: 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven PET
PINS: Stainless Steel
PURGE O-RING: 70 Shore Nitrile
Available in Black Only!