LALO Shadow Amphibian Tactical Boot
The LALO Shadow Amphibian Boot is the perfect boot for OTB operations where you know you're going to get wet and need to navigate across all kinds of terrain.
Free Shipping to All US addresses including FPO/APO!
The Amphibian is super light-weight which reduces fatigue and increases endurance. When we say super light-weight, we mean it. When you first pull a pair out of the box, you'll be blown away.
The boot design gives the wearer an unfair advantage due to all of the features built into the boot.
The sole is very stiff. When you're climbing a stairwell in a normal boot, your heal can sink a bit causing you to expend additional energy to push off to go to the next stair. With the LALO boot, your heal will not sink down giving your body the mechanical advantage to increase efficiency with every step. Rough terrain ahead? No problem. The stiffness in the sole allows for greater stability throughout the step which in turn increases your endurance.
The primary surface of the sole is sticky. Wear these on polished concrete that is wet and your foot will not slide. The traction is unlike I've ever seen in any shoe or boot.
Need a little more traction for climbing rock? The toe has a tiered system of grooves allowing you to get a purchase on the smallest rock or crevasse.
Swing around to the inner side arch and you'll find miniature spikes ideal for climbing rope. We haven't tested the braking function on a Fast Rope. You primarily use your hands to brake but having a little extra dig couldn't hurt when you need to slow down a bit.
Move around to the backside and you'll find a small lip on the lower heel. If you've done OTB ops, you may have had issue with your fin snap slipping off. If you're in the surf zone, the last thing you need to lose is a fin. Let the fin catch go to work for you.
There are so many great features of the boot, it's almost too much to list here. Take a look below to see the technical SPECS of the boot but do your self a favor and try these boots.
It is not designed to keep the water out, but to let it flow in and out of the boot as needed.
- Features a two-way passive drainage system
- patented composite plate and TPU outsole for an efficient "stealth approach" when transferring energy from foot strike to toe-off
- contoured climbing arch
- compression molded EVA midsole
- compression molded EVA insole
- slip resistant
- light-weight injected blown TPU outsole
- articulating heel and outsole shape for assisting in noise reduction
- blade resistant "SuperFabric® toe cap
- 5" Microfiber H2O shedding synthetic leather upper with breathable membrane
- H2O shedding antimicrobial upper lining
- Rip-stop nylon accents
- engineered Achilles flex notch
- sleek vamp profile for secure fin fit and climbing
- gusseted tongue construction with invisible lace pocket
- lightweight quarter protection construction.
Return Policy: All Sales Are Final