Red Green Blue White EOD Light$88.97
Red Green Blue White EOD Light
This Red Green Blue White EOD Light is the Nitecore MH27 and it packs 1000 Lumen as well RGB capabilities to your kit.
A recipient of the prestigious Red Dot Award, the Nitecore MH27 is a stand-out addition to the Multitask Hybrid line of Nitecore lights.
1000 lumens are at your fingertips across four brightness outputs, five special modes, and three constant colored lights of red, blue, and green.
Turn on the light with the tactical tail cap switch and cycle through the modes with the dual-button side switches.
The Cree XP-L LED is capable of throwing a beam up to a whopping 505 yards. MH27 also features a USB charging port to quickly and conveniently charge the single 18650 battery the light runs on. It can also run on 2 x CR123A batteries. Keep track of your 18650's charging status and remaining voltage via the blue light integrated into the light's side switches. This exciting light has so much to offer!
Weighing in at just six ounces, this compact tactical light can be taken anywhere in your backpack or pocket. It is perfect for law enforcement, hunting, and tactical operations.
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3
- Battery Run-Time (Using 18650):
- Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1 hour
- High: 250 lumens - 6 hours 15 minutes
- Mid: 55 lumens- 28 hours
- Ultralow: 1 lumen- 708 hours
- Red: 13 lumens- 28 hours
- Green: 19 lumens- 28 hours
- Blue: 3 lumens- 28 hours
- Battery Run-Time (Using CR123A):
- Turbo: 1000 lumens - 45 minutes
- High: 250 lumens - 4 hours 45 minutes
- Mid: 55 lumens- 20 hours
- Ultralow: 1 lumen- 505 hours
- Red: 13 lumens- 19 hours
- Green: 19 lumens- 19 hours
- Blue: 3 lumens- 19 hours
- Beam Distance: 505 yards / 462 meters
- Beam Intensity: 53500 cd
- Battery type supported: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A
- Body: 6.06 in (154 mm)
- Head Size: 1.57 in (40 mm)
- Weight: 6 oz (170 g) (Without Battery)
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
- Equipped with unique tricolored (red, green and blue) tactical /signaling lights
- 4 brightness levels and 6 special modes are easily accessible via dual side switches
- A power indicator built into the side switch indicates remaining battery power (accurate to 0.1V)
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- High efficiency constant current circuit
- Direct access to turbo and red modes
- Features advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology
- Spring-loaded impact absorption mechanism with reverse polarity protection
- Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit (via Micro-USB charging port)
- Intelligent memory function for brightness levels and special modes (except SOS and location beacon)
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aerospace grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
Batteries not included.