Warrior Assault Systems Load Bearing MOLLE Harness with Rear Panel$83.95
Warrior Assault Systems Load Bearing MOLLE Harness with Rear Panel
Warrior Assault Systems Elite Ops MOLLE Harness
The Warrior Assault Systems Elite Ops MOLLE Harness is an excellent platform from which to attach to Warriors PLB Belt and Frag Belt. 2 attachment points at the front and 4 at the rear (6 POINT HARNESS), help to distribute the load out evenly on the shoulders and helps to provide additional support for heavier combat loads. Low profile design with padded lining for extra comfort.
Works perfectly with the Warrior Assault Systems Patrol Belt!
Attention To Detail in the Warrior Assault Systems Elite Ops MOLLE Harness
This rig is built to take the abuse and it can be seen in the stitching. I ordered this in for a local SWAT buddy but had to really go through it to see how it's made. The stitching is spot on as you can see in the below pics.
Front side panel that would actually sit 90 degrees from the picture.
Rear right corner of the harness. No worries of this rig coming apart!
1000D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 9.8 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 621 lbs / Fill 580 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 55.5 lbs / Fill 51.3 lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 3240
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Standard Color Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Color Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
Thread quality is fundamental to the construction, durability and strength of tactical equipment.
Two factors have a negative impact on the life Span of threads
1) Mildew is one of the most common factors in the deterioration of military kit, causing it to rot and ultimately results in unacceptable failure.
2) Sunlight has a harmful effect on the performance of threads, and over time causes their deterioration.
Warrior only uses the highest quality US Mil Spec nylon threads imported from the USA which are threated against both UV and Mildew.
All our Fabrics, Webbing, Plastic Hardware and Threads are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
Warrior only uses the highest quality ITW Military rated Clips and accessories imported from the USA.