EOD K100PL PAN Disrupter Unit w/ Push Lock Breech
EOD K100PL PAN Disrupter Unit w/ Push Lock Breech SPECS:
The PAN Disrupter™ is a Breech loaded, 12 Gauge system, that can accept up to 3½” fired rounds.
Velocities up to 3650 Feet per second for specific rounds.
• The PAN Disrupter™ is Shock Tube initiated, and percussion actuated. It has a floating firing pin.
• LARGE Water volume of 140ml to maximize disruption (Velocity of 1450 feet per second).
• It is constructed of high grade Stainless Steel, capable of withstanding chamber pressures of at least 20,000 psi and has been tested using flash testing including Flash X-Ray and Chronographs.
• Two or more targets inside the bomb can be impacted with an isochronicity of 500 microseconds of each other.
• The PAN Disrupter™ has a 24" Barrel.
• All certification and re-certification for Bomb Techs at the FBI Hazardous Device School in Huntsville, Alabama will be using the Original PAN Disrupter™ EXCLUSIVELY!