CRNE Hazards Detector
CRNE Hazards Detector
You want to know what the hazard is before going downrange. Yet we are facing toxins and CRNE threats on a daily basis making us wonder how we are exposing ourselves, our co-workers and our families resulting in long-term illness and death.
The CRNE Hazards Detector may help you meet 40 CFR 53 and 58 Requirements
Modular CRNE & Toxic Hazards Detector SPECS:
- Customize sensors to meet your needs
- Covert Placement for early detection
- Includes 8 sensors
- GSA and Bulk Pricing available
- Made in the US
With the advancement in technology it's wrong not to know what the threat is before going down range.
Now Paragon has helped First Responders with their remarkable detectors because they care about you and understand the long term effects of the exposure you face every day.
Paragon sensor technology helps you with early detection and identification of toxins resulting in a more accurate and faster remediation.
The plan for you is simple:
- We will answer your questions and configure your Modular CRNE Hazards Detector
- We will work with you on your grants, quote and budget
- We will deliver your Detector and train your team
You want to get started immediately because if you don't you could possibly have a bad situation made worse, answer some very tough questions while scrambling to get your sensor in place.
Get started now by filling out your information below and you will have a capability that will erase the unknown, properly equip you for the mission downrange and protect yourself, your co-workers and your family.
Portable Chemical Radiation Nuclear and Explosives Detector Feature Highlights:
- Modular sensor system for deployment on DoD vehicles, vessels and fixed site applications
- Continuous monitoring with automated remote alerting capabilities
- Fully ruggedized to survive warfighter extreme operational environments
- Automated power-up and connection to BM/C4 DoD architecture
- Detector operational over DoD secure communication channels
- Over 100+ Toxic Industrial Chemicals, Toxic Industrial Materials, Explosives sensors available
- Commercial Sodium Iodide (CS) and Commercial Lanthanum Bromide (CL) configurations available for radiation detection and identification applications
- RapidSense® Battery Pack available for stand-alone applications
Warranty- Seller warrants that this product will be free from mechanical defect or faulty workmanship for a period of eighteen (18) months from date of shipment or one (1) year from installation, whichever occurs first, provided it is maintained and used in accordance with Seller's instructions and/or recommendations. This warranty does not apply to expendable or consumable parts whose normal life expectancy is less than one (1) year such as, but not limited to, non-rechargeable batteries, sensor elements, filter, lamps, fuses etc. The Seller shall be released from all obligations under this warranty in the event repairs or modifications are made by persons other than its own or authorized service personnel or if the warranty claim results from physical abuse or misuse of the product. No agent, employee or representative of the Seller has any authority to bind the Seller to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning the goods sold under this contract. Seller makes no warranty concerning components or accessories not manufactured by the Seller, but will pass onto the Purchaser all warranties of manufacturers of such components. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AND IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE TERMS HEREOF. SELLER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.