This EOD HAL High Efficiency Pulley is actually the Petzl high efficiency pully used by Special Operation Rescue Teams throughout the world.
If you're pulling a line from a long distance, through multiple pullies, you know the kind of drag that the weight of the line and the natural resistance of the bearings cause. Now you can have a super slick pulley system with significantly lower drag allowing you to have the ideal pull "Feel" throughout the full range of motion.
Don't put your RSP or Remote Pull at risk. Use these high efficiency pullies to make your job easier.
• Designed to maneuver heavy loads or for intensive use
• Large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
• For single ropes between 7 and 13 mm in diameter
• Sheave diameter: 38 mm (efficiency 95 %)
• Working load: 8 kN
• 185 g
• CE EN 12278, NFPA 1983 General Use