EU Data Protection
Training Center Pros, Inc. EOD-Gear.com Data Protection
Please read the details outlined in this document to better understand how your data is used. This document was initially prepared in order to be compliant with the General Data Protection Rules (GDPR) rules.
What data does EOD-Gear collect about our users?
The following information may be collected about our users:
- First and last name
- Email address
- IP addresses where using EOD-Gear.com from
- Facebook account and page details
- Twitter account details
- Mobile telephone number
The following information may be collected by third parties, however not stored by EOD-Gear:
- Credit card information
- EOD-Gear usage statistics
What do we use this data for?
This data is primarily used for contacting our users, ascertaining their location to ensure compliance with local laws and regulations, and providing essential functionality.
When we ask for information, we do so at the time that it's required. We do not ask for, store or collect information that we do not need.
Who is allowed to access this data?
The following is a list of third party services that may access your data at various times:
- Google Analytics
- Amazon AWS
- Google Fonts
- Help Scout
- Campaign Monitor
How is data secured and stored?
Your data is securely stored in industry-leading data centers. These include servers protected by PGP encryption protocols, SSL certificates, and password and API keys that are regularly cycled.
In addition to this, the following precautions have been made:
- Database access is strictly limited to those requiring it
- Server access is strictly limited to those requiring it
- Administrator roles are designed such that those performing routine administrative tasks do not gain access to data that is not relevant to their role
How will we handle a potential data breach?
In the unlikely case of a data breach, the following steps will be followed:
- Site, server and database access will temporarily be disabled
- All of our passwords and security certificates will be changed
- Our users will be emailed and notified of the breach
- An internal investigation will be started to ascertain as much as we can about the breach
- The EOD-Gear site, server and databases will be re-enabled once they've been proven to be secure
- Changes will be made, and documented, to prevent a similar breach in the future
- A follow up an email will be sent to all of our users, detailing what we learned from the investigation, along with the steps to prevent future breaches
How can I delete my data?
Please contact us to request your account, and it's associated data, to be deleted from the EOD-Gear, and associated, servers.
How can I export my data?
Please contact to request your account, and it's associated data, to be exported from EOD-Gear.
Who is the Data Protection Officer?
Data Protection Officer:
1029 Elm Hill Pike
Nashville, TN 37064
If you have any other questions that were not addressed here, please feel free to contact us at:
govsales [at] EOD [dash] gear [dot] com