Ultimate Breacher Tool
The Ultimate Breacher Tool comes in 3 variations specifically made to for specific operators.
- The pry tool portion of the UBT is tapered, angled, strong armor plate, and the tip can be used for lateral spreading.
- The sledge is the head of the UBT and weighs eight lbs.; it can be used as a hammer to break, bend and open, and with a Halligan.
- The UBT becomes a door ram when reversing the grip and swinging across the body.
- The rake has been incorporated to the underside of the pry tool to allow efficient clearing of broken glass and other debris.
Ultimate Breacher Tool Variation Descriptions:
- 26S-Combines Sledge, Ram, Pry and Rake with straight handle. Primarily for Military Operations. Only 12 lbs and 26 inches long.
- 24D-Sledge, Ram, Pry and Rake with a "D" handle. A little heavier at 14 lbs and 24 inches long.
- 29F-Same as above but with a Forked tool on the handle to bust heavy duty pad locks. 14 lbs and 29 inches long.
Designed with first responders in mind. The newest multi-purpose tool for law enforcement and military alike. The Broco Ultimate Breacher Tool (UBT) is the one simple tool that combines four tools into one: a sledge, pry, ram and rake. It is easy to carry and easy to use.
Contact EOD-Gear to Test and Evaluate either of these 3 options. Or swing by EOD Gear Nashville or Huntsville to try these out with you own hands!