SPECIAL OPERATIONS ENTRY RAM
Special Operations Entry Ram
Special Operations Entry Ram Black Answers all of the requests and suggestions of operators in the field for a compact, yet powerful tactical entry ram Non-sparking and electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC Semi-flex handle system absorbs most of the impact stress unique handle orientation of this ram allows for more power, comfort and accuracy during operations Forward weighted making it a close-quarter alternative to the larger MonoShock Ram where space is at a prem
The patented Special Operations Entry Ram answers all of the requests and suggestions from operators in the field for a compact yet powerful tactical entry ram.
The revolutionary ambidextrous design of the Special Operations Entry Ram™ features one lead handle and two opposing side handles, allowing for multiple grip configurations to help meet mission specific requirements.
- Electrically nonconductive, non-sparking construction
- Ergonomic control-flex handle system reduces impact stress
- Operator-friendly, ambidextrous handle orientation
- Can be used by either one or two operators
- Forward-weighted design is a close-quarter alternative to the MonoShock Ram™
- Length: 25 inches
- Weight: 30 lbs.