The EOD Disrupter 357 Magnum Micro Disrupter Kit is a breech loaded .357 gauge system used principally for disruption purposes; other uses include cutting, penetration of, and the removal of IED fuzing system components.
Includes 2 disrupters in .357 magnum caliber, one smooth bore and the other rifled
All 12Ga PAN rounds are available in .357 from L-Tech
Used as a precision disrupter to target individual components and avoid everything else
Can also be timed with a 12Ga PAN to create a starter hole (7500)
Very small amount of recoil
Kit does not include any initiators but does come with a stand and PAN stand adapters to mount the .357 in a standard PAN stand
Can be purchased with optional .357 Push Lock Breech (7020PL) as an addition. Cannot swap breeches in kit (push lock breech does work on .357), push lock breech must be purchased as a separate item.
.357 Precision Aim Adapter– sold separately
.357-12ga Mount – sold separately
.357 Gander Tube Mount – sold separately
EOD Disrupter SPECS:
• The .357 Magnum Micro Disrupter is shock tube initiated and percussion actuated.
• It is constructed of high grade stainless steel.
• The .357 kit comes with one .357 smooth bore barrel for water shots, and one rifled bore for
• The .357 barrels are 12" long.
• The .357 Magnum Micro Disrupters have interchangeable breech parts with the original 12
gauge PAN Disrupter™.
• The .357 Magnum Micro disrupter is capable of firing shots up to 2000 feet per second.
• Two or more targets inside the bomb can be impacted with an isochronicty of 500
microseconds of each other.
• The .357 Magnum Micro Disrupter is the only .357 disrupter currently on the market that
can have two or more fired together within milliseconds of each other.
The following table is a list of kit components: