EOD IR Line Laser$195.00 $264.97 (You save $69.97)
EOD IR Line Laser
Clear your area quickly with the C-Trip Line Laser!
This is not a point laser! This unit projects a 15 foot line at a distance of 15 feet!
What you're getting:
- Shock Resistant
- Ruggedized Optics
- Constant On/Off Click Switch
- Power Lockout Functionality
- Manual, Quick Start User Guide
- Switch Loop Attachment for Lanyard
- 2 pcs CR123A Lithium Batteries / 1400 mAh
- Nylon Modular Pouch (MOLLE Style – Berry Compliant)
EOD IR Line Laser Technical Data:
- Wavelength (Color) - 830 nm (Infrared)
- FDA Safety Class III / IEC Class 2
- Output Power - <1 mW (0.5~1.0)
- Line Output – 60 Deg. Fan, 15’ Line @ 15’
- Diode Circuit Type – Computerized APC
- 6000 Series T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- 1" Knurled Tube, Lanyard Loop
- Six (6) Hour Battery Life
- Product Warranty - 1 Year
The Z-Bolt® C-TRIP-IR has been recently adopted by US Navy EOD and is now deployed in the operational forces.
EOD techs use to illuminate and fluoresce trip and command wires.
The C-TRIP-IR paints a brilliant 60 degree fanned vertical infrared laser line, measuring 15’ at 15’ distant.
Easily scan doorways, halls or stairwells with one pass while using night vision optics.
Field Report – Navy EOD Tech, EOD Group Two:
“I have been evaluating the C-TRIP (Green Laser Trip Wire Illuminator) extensively with various Navy EOD teams. The unit has been put to good use for trip wire searches in a high speed assault atmosphere. Navy EOD doesn't have all day to clear areas during assaults because of the fast pace. This tool allows quick scanning of the area in a fraction of the time spent using a green dot laser. It has done well with all trip wire types ie, copper wire, metal wire, fishing line, and regular thin rope type material. The tool is also good to highlight the path of command wire quickly. The guys really like it”. (This unit has recently adopted the IR variant as well.)
The C-TRIP-IR Infrared Laser Trip Wire Illuminator is safe to operate, waterproof, and shock resistant. New Features for 2013: 1” Knurled Tube for superior grip and portable, hand held use. Power lockout functionality.