EOD Wall Anchor
The EOD Wall Anchor solves the problem of how to hang a carabiner or break away pulley while conducting remote pulls. Throw 3 of these flat anchors in to your smallest kit and you're ready to go without sacrificing space or weight.
These pads are about the size of our favorite chem light, the VisiPad! Set up the anchor and smack a VisiPad on it so you can find it later.
EOD Wall Anchor SPECS:
- Flat in your kit until you need it
- Made from lightweight but strong Kydex
- Reusable - Flatten and add your choice of 2-way tape.
- Will accept standard and large carabinerse
- Weighs less than an ounces
- 2.75 inches by about 4 inches
- Made in the USA...specifically Nashville, Tennessee
Completely reusable. Pick these up after the incident, remove the carabiner, flatten the eye and swap out the two-sided tape. You're ready to go!
Photo for representation only. Price does not include carabiner or breakaway pulley.