Warrior Assault Systems DCS Special Forces Plate Carrier$249.97
Warrior Assault Systems DCS Special Forces Plate Carrier
The Warrior Assault Systems DCS Special Forces Plate Carrier is a lightweight, low profile system which is rugged, yet ergonomically designed to provide exceptional comfort and functionality. Designed with direct input from active S.F. Operators the DCS is suitable for both Special Forces requirements, and PSD Operations.
FREE SHIPPING TO ALL US ADDRESSES INCLUDING FPO/APO!
The DCS can hold large size plates front and Back, and has the ability to carry either "6 x 6" or "6 x 8" side plates. NIJ Level IIIA Front, Back and Side Armor can also be used with I.C.W. style Plates and for additional protection against I.E.D.s armor carrier, with removable sides.
The shoulders are fully adjustable and have an Emergency Release on one side which frees the left hand side shoulder section and allows the operator to remove the Rig without having to remove his helmet.
The Side sections of the DCS are fully adjustable for size and can be adjusted in under 15 seconds. 3D Spacer Mesh lining is used for comfort and allows body heat to move away from the bodies surface while assisting in air flow to provide cooling.
The DCS was developed to be worn in tandem with the Warrior Frag Belt or PLB (sold separately).
The DCS Plate Carrier comes as standard with 5 x Mags and 2 x Small Utility / Medic Pouch.
500D Cordura Performance Specifications
- Weight: 7.1 Ounces per Square Yard
- Tensile Strength: Warp 453 lbs / Fill 348 lbs
- Tears Strength: Warp 14.1 + lbs / Fill 14.1 + lbs
- Abrasion: Wear Cycles 1955
- Water Repellency: 100%
- Genuine US Mil Spec Webbing
- Standard Color Option include Genuine Crye Multicam, Coyote, A-TACS AU, A-TACS FG
- Special Projects Color Options include Black, Ranger Green, Olive Green
- 25mm (1 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1200 lbs
- 38mm (1.5 Inch ) Breaking Strain: 1800 lbs
- 50mm (2 Inch ) ) Breaking Strain: 2200 lbs
All our Clips, Fabrics, Plastic Hardware, Threads and MultiCam/Coyote Webbing are treated at source to deliver the lowest I.R. Signature possible.
This product is capable of holding soft armor. Contact us for more details.
This product is capable of holding hard armor. Contact us for more details.
*Shipping times may vary depending on influx of orders.