EOD Laser Kit
EOD Laser Kit - Green & IR
Kit includes the BTG-10G Tactical Green Dot Laser and 2 pcs Laser Trip Wire Line Illuminators, one green, one IR. Weapon Mount can be added for an additional $200.00.
C-TRIP (Green) for daylight use; C-TRIP-IR (Infrared) for use with night vision optics. The C-TRIP and C-TRIP-IR paint a brilliant, 60 degree fanned vertical line, measuring 15’ at 15’ distant.
Easily Scan Doorways, Halls or Stair Wells with One Pass.
All three (3) Units Feature Power Actuators on Battery End Cap Assembly; Lanyard Loop and Power Lockout Function. Six (6) Hour Continuous On Operation.
1" Knurled Tubes - Easily Attach to Standard 1” Tactical Light Mounts.
In use by Operational Forces in Theater - Navy EOD, Army, USMC, USAF, SOF and NSW. Also Federal & Municipal Bomb Teams.
Features – Box Contents
- Shock Resistant
- Ruggedized Optics
- Power Lockout Function
- Constant On/Off Click Switch
- Manual, Quick Start User Guide
- Switch Loop Attachment for Lanyard
- 1 pc BTG-10G Green Dot Laser
- 1 pc C-TRIP Green Laser Line Generator
- 1 pc C-TRIP-IR Infrared Laser Line Generator
- 10 pcs CR123A Lithium Batteries / 1400 mAh
- MOLLE Pouch
- Wavelength (Color) – BTG-10G / 532 nm (Green - 98% IR Filter)
- Output Power – BTG-10G / Certified 4.0~5.0 mW (FDA Class IIIa, ANSI – IEC Class 3R)
- Wavelength (Color) – C-TRIP / 532 nm (Green - 98% IR Filter)
- Output Power – C-TRIP / < 1mW (FDA Class II, ANSI – IEC Class I)
- Wavelength (Color) – C-TRIP-IR / 830 nm (Infared)
- Output Power – C-TRIP-IR / < 1mW (FDA Class II, ANSI – IEC Class I)
- BTG-10G - Visual Range at Night - 5 Miles
- C-TRIP Units - Line Characteristics, 60 Deg. Fan, 15’ Line @ 15’
- Diode Circuit Types – Computerized APC
- 6000 Series T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- 1" Knurled Tube, Lanyard Loop
- Six (6) Hour Battery Life
- Product Warranty - 1 Year
Capabilities: BTG-10G: Visual Comm to EOD Tech - Illuminate Suspected IED; Mark potential IED from Safe Distance for Robot or Dog Inspection; EOF - Checkpoint - Vehicle Driver Attention; Mark Targets and Concentrate Fire; Cordons & Route Clearance Patrols (RCP); Allow / Deny Access to Entry Control Points (ECP) & Traffic Control Points (TCP)
The Z-Bolt® C-TRIP and C-TRIP-IR have been recently adopted by US Navy EOD and are now deployed in the operational forces. EOD techs use to illuminate and fluoresce trip and command wires. The C-TRIP and C-TRIP-IR paint a brilliant, 60 degree fanned vertical line, measuring 15’ at 15’ distant. Easily scan doorways, halls or stairwells with one pass.