This Firing Wire Spool with 200ft Firing Wire In Rip Away Pouch is the ideal spool to have for rapid deployment of 22 Gauge Firing Wire for explosive demolition.
The integrated handle allows the EOD Tech the ability to quickly deploy firing wire, to have something sturdy to hold on to while conducting explosive demo ops and to quickly roll up the wire and pack up.
This set up is the EOD Gear 400 foot spool with 200 feet of firing wire contained within the EOD Gear Horizontal Rip Away Pouch.
- Rigging reel is black in color.
- Made in the USA
- Reel constructed with Delrin
- All hardware Stainless Steel
- The reel handle has a knurled thumb screw that passes through the reel handle providing friction on the outer edge of the reel.
- The thumb screw is interchangeable to either side of the handle.
Firing Wire SPECS:
- Wire is 200’ in length.
- Wire is 22 Gauge and 2 cores of stranded wire uniformly twisted together
- Wire is made in the USA
- Conductor material is tin plated copper
- Conductor size is 0.5mm x 2
- Minimum voltage rating of 600v AC
- Minimum current rating of 10A
-Cable spooled on reel with a pigtail passing through the outer disk approximately 1” from the center.
EOD Gear Rip Away Pouch SPECS:
- Berry Compliant and Made in the USA
- Available in Black, Coyote, Ranger and Multicam