Red Blue UV Rechargeable 1000 Lumen Light
Red Blue UV Rechargeable 1000 Lumen Light
This Red Blue UV Rechargeable 1000 Lumen Light is the Nitecore MH27UV and it packs 1000 Lumen as well RGUV capabilities to your kit.
This is the same package that is handed out to HDS Attendees.
1000 lumens are at your fingertips across four brightness outputs, five special modes, and three constant colored lights of red, blue, and UV.
Turn on the light with the tactical tail cap switch and cycle through the modes with the dual-button side switches.
Modeled after the Red Dot Award winning Nitecore MH27, the MH27UV is an incredibly versatile, multi-purpose tool. With a Cree XP-L LED capable of throwing a beam up to a whopping 505 yards, offering up to 1000 lumens of brightness at your fingertips across four output levels, five special modes, and three constant colored lights of red, blue, and ultraviolet.
The UV light can be used for a variety of applications such as verifying IDs or money. The red LED offers a low-level tactical illumination while allowing you to preserve your night vision. The blue light can be used in hunting capacities to track blood trails and is well-suited for foggy nights. Turn on the light with the tactical tail cap switch and cycle through the modes with easy-to-use dual-button side switches.
The MH27UV also features a USB charging port to quickly and conveniently charge the single 18650 battery the light runs on. It can also run on 2 x CR123A batteries. Keep track of your 18650's charging status and remaining voltage via the blue light integrated into the light's side switches. Weighing in at just six ounces, this compact tactical light can be taken anywhere in your backpack or pocket. It is perfect for law enforcement, hunting, and tactical operations.
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3
- Battery Run-Time (Using 18650):
- Turbo: 1000 lumens - 1 hour
- High: 250 lumens - 6 hours 15 minutes
- Mid: 55 lumens- 28 hours
- Ultralow: 1 lumen- 708 hours
- Red: 13 lumens- 28 hours
- Blue: 3 lumens- 28 hours
- UltraViolet: 500mW - 28 hours
- Battery Run-Time (Using CR123A):
- Turbo: 1000 lumens - 45 minutes
- High: 250 lumens - 4 hours 45 minutes
- Mid: 55 lumens- 20 hours
- Ultralow: 1 lumen- 505 hours
- Red: 13 lumens- 19 hours
- Blue: 3 lumens- 19 hours
- UltraViolet: 500mW - 19 hours
- Beam Distance: 505 yards / 462 meters
- Beam Intensity: 53500 cd
- Battery type supported: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A
- Body: 6.06 in (154 mm)
- Head Size: 1.57 in (40 mm)
- Weight: 6 oz (170 g) (Without Battery)
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (2 meters submersible)
- Quadruple source flashlight optimized for tactical applications, with ultraviolet LED for authentification (such as money, ID card, verification mark) and florescence activation
- Utilizes a CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Versatile 500mW ultraviolet light at 365nm wavelength
- Integrated “Precision Digital Optics Technology” provides extreme reflector performance
- Maximum beam intensity up to 53,500cd
- Maximum beam distance up to 462 meters
- Uses one 18650 Li-ion battery for maximum runtime up to 708 hours
- High efficiency constant current circuit enables maximum output up to 1,000 lumens
- Equipped with unique bicolored (red and blue) tactical /signaling lights
- 4 brightness levels and 6 special modes are easily accessible via dual side switches
- Direct access to turbo and UV modes
- Features advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology
- Spring-loaded impact absorption mechanism with reverse polarity protection (Chinese patent: 201220677948.7)
- Intelligent Li-ion battery charging circuit (via Micro-USB charging port)
- A power indicator built into the side switch indicates remaining battery power (accurate to 0.1V)
- Intelligent memory function for brightness levels and special modes (except SOS and location beacon)
- Tactical lanyard enclosed
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects core components from damage
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aerospace grade aluminum alloy
- HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (submersible to two meters)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability